Sunday, May 24, 2009

What have you read lately?


I just finished Merle's Door, Lessons of a Free Thinking Dog by Ted Kerasote. Well, I consumed it to be accurate. If you enjoy reading about dogs I highly recommend this book. It is set in the area around Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The book was entertaining, informative and a joy to read.

Merle adopted Ted and the book is about their relationship. This book made me appreciate my dog and her uniqueness even more, my Snuggles is a dog unlike I ever had. She is her own person and after reading this book I understand her so much better.


I am always looking for a good read, so what have you read lately?

2 comments:

LindaLou said...

Well, I haven't read any animal book lately, but I do recommend books by James Herriot as he writes about his life as a country vet. Right now I'm reading "Sketches of a Jewish Life." Before that I finished "Love is Eternal" about Mary and Abe Lincoln's life together.

grannyann said...

I have been enjoying my Kindle and have just finished these Dan Brown (DaVinci Code)books

angels and demons
deception point

and now starting:
digital fortress