Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just a few of my bulk pickup finds


Whats one man's trash is another man's treasure, couldn't be more true this bulk pick up season. I found this lovely coffee pot and creamer which I think is silver, I couldn't find markings on this but I'll shine it up with Wrights tomorrow and get a better idea.

This photo box wasn't even taken out of it's shrink wrap and I love the pink roses!

The crystal flutes are so pretty, too bad clutzy me broke one.





This neat little object flattens out. Maybe an egg holder or steamer? I don't know how I'm going to use it but it was too good to pass up.


These are only a sampling of what I found today and I'll be adding to this all week long.


And there are still 3 weekends left to scour the streets and I couldn't be any happier!

2 comments:

RJ said...

Mary such great finds as usual. You know I love those French goblets and your silver (I'm positive it is silver). Have you tried to polish it yet? That wire basket is adorable too. RJ

Anonymous said...

THOSE GLASSES ARE BEAU- TI -FUL.
WHAT A GREAT FIND. I COULD JUST SEE MYSELF DRINKING SOME SPARKLING WINE OUT OF THOSE , WITH THE BUBBLES TICKLING MY LITTLE NOSE

ROGER